A heartfelt ‘thank you’ to all that have contributed to the amazing success of the ride: the riders; those providing support and meals; the sponsors and contributors; those who shared their inspiring donation stories; and the media outlets (radio stations, TV and newspapers). You are the body of Trails4Transplants and the very reason thousands of people receive such an important message on organ, eye and tissue donation.
Also, a very special thanks and recognition is due to the communities across Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana and South Dakota that welcome us and show hospitality above and beyond our expectations, providing meals, staging areas and facilities.
What T4T has achieved so far…
- 1,703 miles total–297 miles yet to go!
- 78 days of riding
- 305 total riders from 12 different states- ND, SD, MN, KS, ID, WA, CO, FL, SC, LA, MT, IA
- 50 volunteers from 8 states- ND, MN, SD, MT, FL, CO, KS, LA
- 36,200 horseback miles logged
- 75 cities and towns
- 2.6K Facebook followers
- $200,000 raised to spread awareness for organ, eye and tissue donation, honor donors, and support organ recipients