Not a horse person or don’t own a horse, but believe in the mission and want to join? Volunteers are needed to:
- Be a spotlight donor family/family member or recipient to share your stories with riders, onlookers, and media
- Educate and help answer questions regarding donation
- Registration of riders
- Sell merchandise during the ride
- Help people register to be organ and tissue donors
- Serve meals
- Serve as a road pilot to lead/follow riders and direct traffic when needed
- Move vehicles ahead and give rides back to camping areas to move vehicles and trailers
- Set up and/or clean up camp and horse corrals
- Water horses
- Serve as a T4T community host. The community host sets up areas where T4T can camp, eat, and corral horses. This person serves as a resource to local amenities.
- Collect donations
ATVs are welcome to join us along the trail. Campers are welcome as well!
We would love to hear from you. Contact us today! Or please complete the form below.