Not a horse person or don’t own a horse, but believe in the mission and want to join? Volunteers are needed to:
- Be a spotlight donor family/family member or recipient to share your stories with riders, onlookers, and media
- Educate and help answer questions regarding donation
- Registration of riders
- Sell merchandise during the ride
- Help people register to be organ and tissue donors
- Serve meals
- Serve as a road pilot to lead/follow riders and direct traffic when needed
- Move vehicles ahead and give rides back to camping areas to move vehicles and trailers
- Set up and/or clean up camp and horse corrals
- Water horses
- Serve as a T4T community host. The community host sets up areas where T4T can camp, eat, and corral horses. This person serves as a resource to local amenities.
- Collect donations
ATVs are welcome to join us along the trail. Campers are welcome as well!
We would love to hear from you. Contact us today!
Pease email [email protected] the following information:
Name, phone number, address, dates joining the ride, and how you would like to volunteer.